Natural Fiber Composites are composite materials, in which at least the reinforcing fibers are derived from renewable and carbon dioxide neutral resources from plants. Our products are come from hemp and flax plants that are grown in arid climates and require very little irrigation. Natural Fiber Composites are sustainable alternatives to glass fibers and carbon fibers in certain applications.
Our products are sustainable and lightweight and offer cleaner solutions without compromising high performance.
There are major advantages of using natural fiber composites over synthetic based fibers including:
- zero waste from production – 100% of the plant is used
- 1/5 of the energy used in traditional glass fiber production.
- lightweight therefore more efficiency in various applications including automotive, mobility, and transport
Better Performance than traditional glass fiber or carbon fiber:
- better mechanical properties
- good thermal and acoustical insulation characteristics
- less brittle
- more resistance to corrosion
- less skin-irritating